3.27.2005

Random Easter Thoughts

OK, so I thought that I would update this blog more than once a week! Holy crap....can I procrastinate or what?!? Alright, so it's Easter and time for more reflection. This is my first Easter being alone...no family, no real friends per se, and really, it sucks. I thought about ordering a Honey Baked Ham, but a 10 pound ham would surely go bad...unless I REALLY shared with the dog! So, I guess I will just reminisce about Easter as a child, and as a married man. Adjusting to the single life has been much more difficult than I thought it would be. I assumed that I would really enjoy my independence; drinking from the milk carton, hogging ALL the covers, doing what I want when I want. But, I have to say, I miss her. I miss her a lot. I guess that is to be expected when you have spend 10 years with someone...I guess I didn't realize how much adjustment it would actually take. Wow, how depressing, eh? Oh yeah, Sunday blues again! Alright, so on a positive note, I took had to drop off an airplane in Georgia and got to spend a few hours with the family...that was way cool. My Grandparents are getting up there in the years, so anytime I get to see them is great...I really enjoyed my short visit with them. I am glad that I will be taking vacation in May to see them again. So, I have rambled quite enough, but I have to mention something real quick....This Easter, I hope that the Schiavo and Shindler family will be blessed with peace. All politics aside, I hope that Terri passes soon, and that poor family (all of them, husband and blood...) can move on with their lives. It has been a very sad event to watch day in and day out, and I hope that the end is near....that's all I will ever say about that....Well, 'til next time...Happy Easter!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Garrad.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Garrad said...

Thanks anonymous, same to you! (unless you're a crazy stalker, then let me give you my phone #) :)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home